Ensures an atmosphere where women can engage safely and respectfully and discuss matters related to taking better care of themselves, their work, relationships, environs, time, and more.
For those in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area, please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org for location and more information. Bring a friend!
Upcoming Meeting: February 24, 2016
5 things I know for a fact.
1. Whole-hearted women give to and serve others in need through a variety of roles.
2. Whole-hearted women need (and dare I say deserve) to be receivers of generosity and love, too.
3. There is a unique and singular power produced when whole-hearted women network.
4. Whole-hearted women need peers who get it, who understand. No time for judging, complaining (well, maybe a little if it makes us laugh), or self-condemning.
5. Whole-hearted women need mentors who can help them to Change and take Action. Mentors are those who have figured out a piece of our puzzle through their life experience or are in a place where we envision ourselves being soon.
Previous Meeting: January 27, 2016, THEME: NEW!
Presentation 1: Who are your heroes? A fun and insightful exercise with a powerful takeaway for writers, networkers, and engagers. ~ Angie McIntyre
Presentation 2: How to write an About page to show the real you. ~Angie McIntyre