Inspiring You To Put Love Into Action. ~ Hosted in Tempe, Arizona the 4th Wednesday of each month by Angie Mc Now.
Ensures an atmosphere where women can engage safely and respectfully and discuss matters related to taking better care of ourselves, our work, relationships, environs, time, and more.
Encourages women to CHANGE themselves, take ACTION in the world, and NETWORK among like-hearted sisters.
For those in the greater Phoenix, Arizona area, consider yourself invited! Please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org for location and more information. Bring a friend!
Upcoming Meeting: April 27, 2016
THEME: NO APRIL FOOLS HERE
Presentation Parameters: Topics related to life-enhancement, self-improvement, relationship-building, and improving performance at home, work, and play.
1. Whole-hearted women give to and serve others in need through a variety of roles and relationships.
2. Whole-hearted women need (and dare I say deserve) to be receivers of generosity and love, too.
3. There is a unique and singular power produced when whole-hearted women network.
4. Whole-hearted women need peers who get it, who understand. No time for judging, complaining (well, maybe a little if it makes us laugh), or self-condemning.
5. Whole-hearted women need mentors who can help them to Change and take Action. Mentors are those who have figured out a piece of our puzzle through their life experience or are in a place where we envision ourselves being soon.
Love ~ Angie Mc
Previous 2016 Presentations
March 23, 2016, THEME: HERITAGE
Sharing new products that I love. ~ Angie McIntyre
Australia. ~ Elisa Cordova
February 24, 2016, THEME: LOVE
January 27, 2016, THEME: NEW!
Who are your heroes? A fun and insightful exercise with a powerful takeaway for writers, networkers, and engagers. ~ Angie McIntyre
How to write an About page to show the real you. ~Angie McIntyre